We know you’d rather be relaxing with a cup of tea than trawling the Internet for the perfect children’s high sleeper. So say ‘hello’ to the Warwick - because your job has just got a whole lot easier…
Good to know
• Features a full-sized single bed on a raised frame with integrated corner desk and freestanding futon. Yes, the Warwick has it all!
• A wide-tread ladder ensures safe, comfortable access to the sleeping platform. It can be positioned on the left or right hand side (and at either end) to suit your room set up.
• The corner desk - curved to save space - can be positioned at either end.
• Includes a foldaway futon and futon mattress - perfect for sleepovers and hanging out (but homework comes first!).
• Made from sturdy, solid hardwood - available in silk white or Prussian blue.
• Single raised mattress sold separately - use our handy mattress selector - Shop our high bed mattresses here.
• Calls for some self-assembly (so assemble your helpful crew or book some help at checkout).
• And last but not least - we recommend our classic chair to complete the study set up.
• Shop our whole Warwick collection with our lookbook.
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer 2018.
So that’s that then. Did someone put the kettle on?
|Material:||Solid Hardwood and composites; beech slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue and Silk White|
|Dimensions:||L 202cm x W 102cm x H 177cm; width with ladder 165cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth no greater than 19cm|
|Recommended age:||Suitable for age 6 +|
|Safety standard:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
|Ladder:||Can be positioned at either end of the bed|
|Features:||Corner desk; futon bed/chair and futon mattress with natural cover|
|Assembly:||Self assembly - assembly service available at additional cost|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015
‘ Good quality and everything worked well ’
‘ Perfect high-sleeper, excellent quality, very well designed, the futon is a brilliant plus! Highly recommended. ’
‘ Great quality
My little girl loves it ’
‘ Perfect for my little girl she loves it ’
‘ Good product - happy kid! ’
‘ Great product - perfect for our needs ’
‘ Very good quality. Well packed. Worth taking time over the build process. ’
‘ Looks fantastic, easy instructions to follow for construction. Does require 2 people ’
‘ The bed and steps seem to be well made and finished to a good standard however the futon base is de-laminating at one end. I will be e-mailing Customer Services with a photograph and look forward to how they handle this issue. ’
‘ Product is excellent but I would really recommend getting them to put it up. We found it really difficult. ’
‘ Good ’
‘ The bed is of a high quality. Perfect height and steps (not ladder) very easy to ascend / descend unlike a ladder. The futon is quite hard but I guess that's just the nature of futons. I bought this product in the sale so I got 30 percent off - Aspace is very expensive I find otherwise. ’
‘ Bed is fab and loved by my daughter! ’
‘ Excellent ’
‘ As Above ’
‘ As Above ’
‘ It would have helped to have labelled in some way the ends of the bed as we had to start again; the room wasnt' big enough to swap the bed around. Otherwise fab bed. ’
‘ Really nice looking furniture, well made, looks solid. My daughter loves it. ’
‘ Excellent purchase, love the blue colour, well made and the day bed underneath is a perfect sleepover solution as my sons bedroom is small. ’
‘ Lovely bed, our daughter loves it. Too expensive and took three deliveries, still with minor flaws. ’
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Warwick with Futon
Fabulous fold away futon
That's a comy reading chair and sleepover bed sorted
Sturdy hardwood frame
And a ladder you can position at either end
Clever curved desk
Make the most of every bit of space
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.