Featuring all the brilliance of our 2 + 2 drawers, but with one additional full-width drawer, this tall chest is great news in the war against mess and clutter!
It features five drawers (three full-width, two half-width) to house everything from ballerina net dresses to mummy’s missing lipsticks and endless odd socks. (Where is the other, darling? ‘Dunno’.)
Now, we’re not promising that the extra drawer will stop the burgeoning fashion collection from growing. However, it can certainly help your little one to square it away more easily. And with any luck, you’ll now be able to see the floor.
Good to know.
• Three full-width drawers, plus two half-width drawers in a classic, timeless design.
• Skirting to the floor so that mummy’s missing lipstick cannot get lost underneath.
• Beautiful curved edges to the skirting to avoid nasty knocks on little ankles.
• A choice of five beautiful colours with a durable silk finish (Prussian blue, silk white, antique white, taupe and dark grey).
• Bespoke colours (and sizes) available. Call 0800 021 9015 for more info.
• Part of our bestselling Charterhouse range.
• Built to last in solid pine and composites.
• Delivered fully assembled with packaging that magically disappears with our delivery drivers. Bonus.
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer 2018.
• Shop the whole Charterhouse collection in our Lookbook.
A word on delivery: If your assembled drawers are destined for an awkward space or a tight or spiral staircase, please call us so we can help to deliver them without damage. If our experienced drivers sense a risk, they may suggest stopping, or ask you to sign a disclaimer before continuing with the delivery.
|Material:||Solid Pine and composites|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue, Silk White, Antique White, Taupe and Dark Grey|
|Dimensions:||H 103cm x W 91cm x D 52cm|
|Features:||Two half width and three full width drawers|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's then weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015
‘ Lovely item, nice quality ’
‘ Gorgeous item, love the quality ’
‘ We purchased a few pieces from the Charterhouse furniture range in Prussian Blue for our sons bedroom a few years ago. The furniture is such good quality and we've recently moved house and his new bedroom had space for a chest of drawers. The item was delivered by 2 great guys who placed it in... ’
We purchased a few pieces from the Charterhouse furniture range in Prussian Blue for our sons bedroom a few years ago. The furniture is such good quality and we've recently moved house and his new bedroom had space for a chest of drawers. The item was delivered by 2 great guys who placed it in the spot I wanted it and took all the packaging away. They were very friendly and helpful. The furniture is perfect, such good quality and very sturdy. And even though a few years have passed, the colour match between the initial purchases and the new purchase is spot on. Overall, fantastic quality item and great service all round. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from Aspace again. Well done guys :-)
‘ Really solid and sturdy - looks great! ’
‘ Looked exactly as expected, dimensions spot on and son loves it. ’
‘ A loyal customer of A-Space who has previously purchased a full range of Oak furniture. I was advised by friends that the quality has gone down when planning to order again in Nov 16 but proceeded to buy the full New Charterhouse range. The quality is poor, the draws aren't on sliders so children... ’
A loyal customer of A-Space who has previously purchased a full range of Oak furniture. I was advised by friends that the quality has gone down when planning to order again in Nov 16 but proceeded to buy the full New Charterhouse range. The quality is poor, the draws aren't on sliders so children can't close - I therefore spend every night closing (advised to put bees wax on that makes little difference). Also quality poor, draw stops broken already and draw knobs falling off. I'd now concur with my friends, avoid A-Space! And yet the furniture looks great so a real shame to now have to look elsewhere....
‘ lovely unit, sturdy and generally well finished (apart from the damage) - see earlier comment. ’
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Charterhouse 3+2
Elegant design features and loads of space for your little fashonista's growing collection
Did someone say bespoke?
That's right! Should you fancy something a bit more fancy, just give us a ring on 0800 021 9030
Made in the UK
We're proud to support British manufacturing
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.