Memory foam works by moulding to our individual body shape while we sleep, giving gentle but firm support. When not in use, it plumps up again to provide a flat, even surface.
Our Maxi Cool bed features a spring unit, but is topped with 4 cm of memory foam to maximise comfort and improve the quality of your little one’s sleep. It’s a little deeper than our other open-coil single mattresses, and a little firmer. It includes four strong handles and a padded, stitched side to improve its lifespan. Remember that you can’t flip a Maxi Cool because the memory foam is only on the topside. But you can rotate it regularly to ensure even wear.
Because memory foam has a tendency to create a warmer bed, we’ve covered it in a special fabric that helps the body to regulate its temperature. So it’s Maxi Cool (just like your little one).
This mattress is finsihed in a Maxi Cool cover which is 68% polyester, 32% Cool Pass. White fabric with thermocules that absorb nd release heat to maintain temperature and prevent overheating. So cool!
Good to know
• 6’3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single bed mattress.
• 21 cm deep.
• Firm to medium.
• Open-coil, reinforced spring unit (192 steel springs,13.5 gauge/2.2 mm, 14 cm tall)
• Provides a firmer base and a little more support than our Classic, Delux and Super Deluxe open-coil single mattresses.
• Insulated then topped with a layer of high-quality polyester foam and then 4 cm of memory foam to create gentle, firm support.
• The underside of the spring unit is padded with a comfort layer, but it’s not designed to be turned.
• A fluted, padded border on the sides improves the mattress’s structure, strength and lifespan.
• Covered in a quilted, breathable fabric to help the body regulate its temperature (Maxi Cool fabric).
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles help you to position and rotate the mattress.
|Dimensions:||L 191cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 21cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 192 spring count|
|Features:||Memory foam layer; reinforced rod edges; flag stitch handles|
|Fabric cover:||68% Polyester, 32% Cool Pass, breathable fabric that regulates body temperature|
- We use a range of delivery partners as well as delivering with our own van. We’ll choose the best method to suit your order.
- Our friendly team will contact you to discuss the delivery options available
- Unfortunately third party couriers are contractually obliged to deliver to the threshold of the building only.
- We do not ship part orders so if any item in your order is unavailable, we will wait until the whole order is ready for delivery.
- If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange a next day delivery
- If you need anything else or have any questions, please get in touch – email@example.com or 0800 021 9015.
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.