Milne Narrow Children's Bookcase - More about me
If your children love books, then you can’t go wrong with this classically handsome bookcase. With more than enough space for the entire Harry Potter collection many times over, it will (rather beautifully) support endless hours of quiet reading and study.
Leaving the rest of the house, well...eerily quiet. (Which we could get used to.)
Good to know about our children's bookcases
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer in 2018 and 2019!
• Made from eco-friendly rubberwood / poplar and composites to support years and years of quiet reading and contemplation. Bliss.
• Four adjustable shelves (Toy giraffe? Space for every Roald Dahl book ever written? No problem).
• Well-proportioned skirting for a reassuringly safe and sturdy base that also looks great.
• Available in five classic colours with a durable silk finish (Prussian blue, antique white, silk white, dark grey, neutral taupe).
• A timeless, classic design - loved by bookworms everywhere!
• Goes perfectly with our Charterhouse range of beds for a beautifully co-ordinated interior - shop our charterhouse range.
• Calls for some self-assembly (or book some help at checkout).
Got any further questions about the bookcases?
Got any questions about any of our children's bookcases? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid Pine and composites|
|Finish:||Available in Antique White, Dark Grey, Silk White, Taupe and Prussian Blue|
|Dimensions:||H 163.4cm x W 46cm x D 30.2 cm|
|Features:||Four adjustable shelves|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.
|This product has no reviews yet.|
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.