With a luxuriously high spring count (2400) and deep layers of natural fillings, this bed really has the edge when it comes to support, comfort and breathability - not to mention lifespan. If you want the best for your little one (and don’t we all) then this is the mattress for you!
With almost double the spring count of our Natural 1400, the 2400 is super-responsive - not only to the shape of your child’s body, but also their movement throughout the night. Giving them superb support exactly where it’s needed, and as they grow.
For added comfort and breathability, we’ve included two layers of springs and a deep layer of luxurious padding stuffed full of natural materials (such as wool, mohair, cashmere and silk). These all do a fabulous job of wicking away moisture, regulating temperatures and preserving the support and plumpness of your mattress over time.
This matttres is finished in a Blue Stripe Ticking cover made of a 100% cotton. Exceptionally hardwearing with traditional herringbone stripes for a vintage look.
With such sumptuous comfort, you’ll find your little one drifting off before you can say ‘And they all lived happily-ever-after.’
Good to know
• 6’ 3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single bed mattress.
• 24 cm deep.
• Firm to medium support.
• Features a deep layer of natural filling for improved airflow, temperature regulation and lifespan.
• Nested pocket sprung system featuring two layers of springs with a combined total of 1359 springs (a layer of 18cm springs under a mini-spring system, separated by a cotton-based comfort layer).
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit, plus an additional wire frame to the sides - which means less compression (and movement) when sitting on the side of the bed.
• Insulated* and topped with a cotton-based comfort layer, a heavyweight wool-fleece, and then a luxurious upholstery pad made from blended wool, mohair, cashmere and silk.
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - bamboo or cashmere.
• Hand-tufted with soft pom-pom collars - a traditional way to keep the fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted and padded borders on the border/sides to improve structure, strength and lifespan. **
• Vents in the side help to circulate air, regulate the body’s temperature and protect the comfort layers from moisture.
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles to help you rotate the mattress.
• This is a no-turn mattress - but we recommend you rotate it regularly to ensure even wear.
*Recycled wool felt that may contain traces of man-made materials.
** The padding to the sides/border is polyester in all ranges.
|Dimensions:||L 191cm X W 90cm (6ft3" X 3ft) X D 24cm|
|Spring type:||Nested pocket sprung system featuring 2 layers of springs with a combined total of 1359 springs (2400 equivalent)|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking, Bamboo and Cashmere|
- We use a range of delivery partners as well as delivering with our own van. We’ll choose the best method to suit your order.
- Our friendly team will contact you to discuss the delivery options available
- Unfortunately third party couriers are contractually obliged to deliver to the threshold of the building only.
- We do not ship part orders so if any item in your order is unavailable, we will wait until the whole order is ready for delivery.
- If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange a next day delivery
- If you need anything else or have any questions, please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 021 9015.
|This product has no reviews yet.|
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.