Natural fillings and fabrics can help a mattress breathe and keep your little one at an ideal slumbering temperature all through the night.
That’s why our Natural Pocket Sprung 1400 is literally stuffed full of natural fibres like wool, mohair, silk and cashmere – which do a fabulous job of wicking away moisture, regulating temperatures and preserving the plumpness of your mattress over time.
As well as improved breathability, we’ve also upped the spring count in this mattress to an equivalent 1400, and provided more support to the sides of the spring unit, as well as to the top and bottom.
A more rigid frame means that there is less compression (or movement) when someone leaves the bed, but with absolutely no compromise to its superior softness and comfort within the sleeping area.
Making sneaking away when your little one’s finally asleep that little bit easier!
This mattress is finished in Bamboo cover made of 30% Bamboo and 70% polyester. Super soft to the touch with natural anti-bacterial properties and superb ventilation to help keep your mattress fresh. Neutral colour with bamboo pattern.
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children's Retailer.
• You're covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• 6’ 3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single bed mattress.
• 24 cm deep.
• Firm to medium support.
• Features a deep layer of natural, soft filling for improved airflow, temperature regulation and lifespan.
• Nested pocket sprung base (798 springs, 18 cm tall - 1400 spring count equivalent).
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit, plus an additional wire frame to the sides.
• Insulated* then topped with a cotton-based comfort layer, a heavyweight wool-fleece, and then a luxurious upholstery pad made from blended wool, mohair, cashmere and silk (on both the top and underside).
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - cashmere or blue stripe ticking.
• Hand-tufted with soft pom-pom collars - a traditional way to keep the fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted and padded borders on the border/sides to improve structure, strength and lifespan. **
• Vents in the side help to circulate air, regulate the body’s temperature and keep the mattress fresh and dry.
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles make turning a lot easier.
• Also available in 2400 spring count.
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your pocket spring mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
Got any questions about any of our children's mattress? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
*Recycled wool felt that may contain traces of man-made materials.
** The padding to the sides/border is polyester in all ranges.
|Dimensions:||L 191cm X W 90cm (6ft3" X 3ft) X D 24cm|
|Spring type:||Nested pocket sprung base (798 springs, 18cm tall - 1400 spring count equivalent|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking, Bamboo and Cashmere|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.