Natural fillings and fabrics can help a mattress breathe and keep your little one at an ideal slumbering temperature all through the night.
That’s why our Natural Pocket Sprung 1400 is literally stuffed full of natural fibres like wool, mohair, silk and cashmere – which do a fabulous job of wicking away moisture, regulating temperatures and preserving the plumpness of your mattress over time.
As well as improved breathability, we’ve also upped the spring count in this mattress to an equivalent 1400, and provided more support to the sides of the spring unit, as well as to the top and bottom.
A more rigid frame means that there is less compression (or movement) when someone leaves the bed, but with absolutely no compromise to its superior softness and comfort within the sleeping area.
Making sneaking away when your little one’s finally asleep that little bit easier!
This mattress is finsihed in Bamboo cover made of 30% Bamboo and 70% polyester. Super soft to the touch with natural anti-bacterial properties and superb ventilation to help keep your mattress fresh. Neutral colour with bamboo pattern.
Good to know
• 6’ 3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single bed mattress.
• 24 cm deep.
• Firm to medium support.
• Features a deep layer of natural, soft filling for improved airflow, temperature regulation and lifespan.
• Nested pocket sprung base (798 springs, 18 cm tall - 1400 spring count equivalent).
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit, plus an additional wire frame to the sides.
• Insulated* then topped with a cotton-based comfort layer, a heavyweight wool-fleece, and then a luxurious upholstery pad made from blended wool, mohair, cashmere and silk (on both the top and underside).
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - cashmere or blue stripe ticking.
• Hand-tufted with soft pom-pom collars - a traditional way to keep the fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted and padded borders on the border/sides to improve structure, strength and lifespan. **
• Vents in the side help to circulate air, regulate the body’s temperature and keep the mattress fresh and dry.
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles make turning a lot easier.
• Also available in 2400 spring count.
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your pocket spring mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
*Recycled wool felt that may contain traces of man-made materials.
** The padding to the sides/border is polyester in all ranges.
|Dimensions:||L 191cm X W 90cm (6ft3" X 3ft) X D 24cm|
|Spring type:||Nested pocket sprung base (798 springs, 18cm tall - 1400 spring count equivalent|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Blue Stripe Ticking, Bamboo and Cashmere|
- We use a range of delivery partners as well as delivering with our own van. We’ll choose the best method to suit your order.
- Our friendly team will contact you to discuss the delivery options available
- Unfortunately third party couriers are contractually obliged to deliver to the threshold of the building only.
- We do not ship part orders so if any item in your order is unavailable, we will wait until the whole order is ready for delivery.
- If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange a next day delivery
- If you need anything else or have any questions, please get in touch – email@example.com or 0800 021 9015.
|This product has no reviews yet.|
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Mattresses
Made in the UK
We're proud to support UK manufacturers.
5 year guarantee
Rest easy knowing you’re covered.
Hand tufted & reinforced edges
Because we care about every detail, even those that don't get seen too often.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.