Lounging around in the day? Nice. Get your little ones in training for this great life skill with our versatile day bed with hideaway trundle.
No, seriously. We know it’s better for children to be running outside and climbing trees. But when it rains, what’s not to like about hanging out somewhere comfy that magically turns into a full-sized bed at night.
The Charterhouse Day Bed features three panelled sides so that you can create a sort of sofa - perfect for propping up bright pillows or creating a little day nest. With its beautiful grooved panelling, durable silk finish and extra bed underneath, you’ll love this day bed for years to come!
• Versatile, practical, beautiful - two beds in one and a sofa in the day. Yay!
• Full-sized single bed, with a trundle bed on castors underneath.
• Chunky frame made from solid pine and composites (built to last).
• A choice of five beautiful colours with a durable silk finish (Prussian blue, silk white, antique white, taupe and dark grey).
• Made to order with bespoke options available. Call 0800 021 9015.
• Requires two mattresses (one single, one trundle) sold separately - Click here for our single mattresses
• The trundle is perfect for guests, or use the space underneath for storage with our board liner - Click here for our trundle mattresses
• Calls for some self-assembly. Too much work? Simply order our assembly service at checkout.
• Shop the whole Charterhouse collection in our Look book.
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer in 2018 and 2019!
|Material:||Solid Pine and composites; pine slatted mattress bases|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue, Silk White, Antique White, Taupe and Dark Grey|
|Dimensions:||L 207cm x W 99.5cm x H 94cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) plus Trundle 183cm x 90cm (6ft x 3ft) (sold separately)|
|Furniture:||Full range of co-ordinating furniture available|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or 0800 021 9015.