A refreshingly simple place for them to wake up in the morning. With a touch of modest smartness, the Oundle Bed features a classic slatted headboard and footboard and chunky legs. The bed is made from solid wood, chosen for long lasting stability with some strengthening composites to boot. We have finished it in several durable coats of our Silk White (also available in Light Grey) paint for a smooth and fresh look. Please note, the mattresses for this bed are sold separately.
Should the time come when bunking loses it's cool, fear not, Like all our clever bunks this bed splits into two identical single beds, lengthening its lifespan for many years to come.
The Oundle Bed is a classic choice, with timeless looks and charm to keep your little one happy for years and years. Mums and Dads, don't worry, we've got the key to your happiness too. Order up our assembly service for a first class experience, our expert team will build your bunks in a flash, removing all the packaging and hassle that would otherwise come with a furniture delivery - phew!
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer.
• Made from solid hardwood with a silky smooth and durable paint finish, these bunks have passed our (very technically named) 'wobble test' with flying colours, to ensure they stand up ot the hurly burly lifestyle an excited little one will throw at it.
• The Oundle Bunk Bed splits down into two, identical full sized single beds should a time come when they require a bit more room.
• Finished in a soft silk white to complement all manner of styles and interiors. Also available in Light Grey.
• We recommend bunks, especially the top one, are only used by children aged 6 and over.
• The sturdy ladder can be fitted at either end of the beds to suit your room.
• Calls for some self-assembly. Too much work? Order our assembly service above.
Who said bunks can’t be beautiful?
Got any questions about any of our children's bunks? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid hardwood with some composites, plywood slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Silk White and Light Grey|
|Dimensions:||L 200cm x W 105cm x H 160cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth for top bunk no greater than 14cm|
|Recommended age:||Upper bunk suitable for age 6 +|
|Safety standard:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
|Ladder:||Can be positioned at either end of the beds|
|Converts to:||Two full size single beds|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at [email protected] or 0800 021 9015.