Porterhouse children's trundle bed - More about Me
Our Trundle beds are nothing less than magic. A flick of a wrist and poof! An ultra comfy bed.
Our Porterhouse sleepover trundle bed in oak has sleek cut out handles to allow you to easily pull out and hide away this spare bed underneath another. With slick castors we design all our trundle beds with the same care and attention we give all our beds and furniture.
Good to know about our children's trundles
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children's Retailer in 2018 and 20191
• You're covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• The mattress for this trundle bed is sold separately. Take a look at our trundle mattresses here.
• Made from solid oak with beech slatted mattress slats, this is a practical, durable and sturdy bed designed to see many guests come and go.
• This trundle will require some assembly. Don't fancy it? Pay for our assembly service above.
• Compatible with any of our Porterhouse oak bedroom products and our Board Liner for Trundles if the space is better utilised for storage, our Sleepover Trundle Bed is an ideal addition to your little social butterfly's bedroom.
• All our furniture ranges at Aspace are exclusive - you won't find them anywhere else.
Got any further questions about the trundless?
Got any questions about any of our children's trundles? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid Oak; beech slatted mattress base|
|Dimensions||L 188cm x W 81cm x H 16cm; height with trundle mattress 20cm|
|Mattress size:||Trundle 183cm x 77cm (6ft x 2ft6") (sold separately)|
|Fits:||Underbed height of 25cm|
|ASPACE Exclusive||You won't find our Porterhouse trundle bed anywhere else|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.
‘ Really solid furniture, lovely products ’
Thank you for your kind feedback. We're so pleased your happy with our children's trundle bed, and find it the perfect accompaniment to your Charterhouse Bunk Beds.
‘ Straightforward to put together and rolls neatly under the beds we already have. ’
We're delighted you love our Children's Trundle Bed and that it works wonderfully with the beds you already have.
‘ Great quality, a really good size for sleepovers. ’
‘ Just what we needed for under the bunks. ’
‘ Great product... sturdy well made ’
‘ A good addition to the bunk bed I purchased. Perfect for sleepovers. Also great it can be tucked away without any stress ’
‘ Great service and top product ’
‘ Good ’
‘ Basic but very functional and as expected ’
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.