The simplest solutions are often the cleverest! By raising this natural beech cabin bed off the floor, our Salcombe Mid Sleeper is a handy hideaway for books, toys and games galore, all within the footprint of a standard single bed.
With simple but beautiful curves and panelling in the head and footboards and a classic two-step ladder which can be positioned at either end of the bed, the Salcombe Mid Sleeper is a sensible choice without any sacrifice on style.
This piece of expertly crafted solid beech bedroom furniture has been left beautifully natural in its look, giving off that timeless, luxury feel that only natural wooden furniture can.
• Timeless in design the Salcombe Mid Sleeper has a natural wood finish.
• Beautifully coordinates with both our natural wood and painted furniture.
• Versatile, practical, beautiful - ample room for all manner of childhood paraphernalia, and even top secret dens!
• Full-sized beech single bed raised up, and accessible with our safe, chunky tread ladder.
• Sturdy frame made from solid beech wood and strengthening composites (we build to last).
• Compatible with a quadrant unit for extra storage. Please note, the desk and storage units pictured above are not included with the bed.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer this year - That's three years running!
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
Got any questions about any of our children's mid sleepers? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid beech with some beech veneer composites; Beech slatted mattress base|
|Dimensions:||L 195cm x W 99cm x H 118cm|
|Mattress size:||Single (190cm X 90cm or 6.3ft X 3ft) - sold separately. Recommended mattress depth for top bunk no greater than 18cm, take a look at our Bunk & High Bed Mattresses|
|Ladder||Can be positioned at either end of the bed.|
|Safety:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or 0800 021 9015.