|Material:||Foil faced composites; pine slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||White frame with high gloss drawers and doors|
|Dimensions:||L 196cm x W 98cm x H 90cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately) - we recommend a raised bed mattress with the Southside|
|Recommended age:||Suitable for age 4 years and over|
|Features:||Two cupboards; shelf; rollout drawer|
Available in four glossy colours including yellow, blue, red, and white, and an oak veneer, the Southside cabin bed is designed to suit any kid's bedroom interior scheme. With two roomy built-in cupboards for storing toys, a spacious drawer for bed linen and a handy shelf for prizes possessions - all tucked neatly under a full-sized single bed - this children's cabin bed offers plenty of storage for your child's needs. With modular shelving available to mix and match, create a fun and unique space that your child will love.
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• A colourful cabin bed with blue doors and drawer.
• Features two roomy cupboards, a deep drawer, and a shelf for bedtime essentials.
• Choose from four stunning high-gloss colours - yellow, red, white, blue, or oak veneer.
• Perfect for bright, modern interiors (with a nod to Mondrian, of course).
• Note the cut-out handles, flush with the bedside (no knobs or handles to knock little knees and ankles on).
• Requires a full-sized, raised single mattress, sold separately.
Got any questions about any of our children's cabin beds? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.