Stowford bunk bed - More about Me
Traditional stylings, yet timeless in design, this Stowford bunk bed ticks all the boxes!
We understand that your little one is lusting after a bunk bed because they're super cool, and while we completely agree with them, we know you as a parent want to get to grips with all the important bits, so here goes...
Good to know about our children's bunk beds
• You’re covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• We’re the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children’s Retailer.
• Made from rubber wood and poplar with a silky smooth and durable paint finish, these bunks have passed our (very technically named) 'wobble test' with flying colours, to ensure they stand up ot the hurly burly lifestyle an excited little one will throw at it.
• The Stowford Bunk Bed splits down into two, identical full sized single beds should a time come when they require a bit more room.
• Finished in a soft silk white to complement all manner of styles and interiors.
• We recommend bunks, especially the top one, are only used by children aged 6 and over.
• The sturdy ladder can be fitted at either end of the beds to suit your room.
• Calls for some self-assembly. Too much work? Order our assembly service above.
Who said bunks can’t be beautiful?
Got any further questions about the bunks?
Got any questions about any of our children's bunks? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.