For the softest of slumbers on a selection of our raised beds, choose our highest specification open-coil mattress, featuring a medium-to-firm spring system and deeper padding than our Deluxe model.
So that the mattress meets EC height-safety regulation for raised beds, it sits on a smaller spring unit. Otherwise this raised-bed version boasts all of the features of our regular Super Deluxe.
To keep the mattress ship-shape for longer, it features stitched, padded sides (for strength) and four strong handles for easy turning.
This mattress is finished in a Bamboo cover made of 30% Bamboo and 70% polyester. Super soft o the touch with natural anti-bacterial properties and superb ventilation to help keep your mattress fresh. Neutral colour with bamboo pattern.
Good to know
• 6’3 x 3 ft (191 x 90 cm) - a full-sized single mattress.
• 17cm deep.
• Medium-firm support.
• Sides of mattress is covered in cotton - a more appropriate material for creating the strong fluted border.
• Open-coil spring base (192 steel springs,13.5 gauge/2.2 mm, 10 cm tall)
• Reinforced with a wire frame around the top and bottom edges of the spring unit for improved stability.
• Insulated base, topped with two comfort layers made from high-quality polyester/cotton and blended wool cotton on both the top and underside.
• Also available in a choice of other fabrics - blue stripe ticking and white waffle.
• Hand-tufted with large Tudor collars - a traditional way to keep all of the fabric and fillings together under perfect tension.
• Fluted, padded border on the sides to improve the mattress’s structure, strength and lifespan.
• Four sturdy, flag-stitched handles to make turning a lot easier.
• Before checking out, please check you’ve selected the right type of raised mattress for your bed. If you need help call 0800 021 9015
• To maximise its lifespan, we recommend turning your sprung mattress every three months and occasionally rotating it.
|Dimensions:||L 191cm x W 90cm (6ft 3" x 3ft) x D 17cm|
|Spring type:||Open Coil, 192 spring count|
|Features:||Lambswool layer; reinforced rod edges; hand tufted; flag stitch handles|
|Fabric cover:||Available in Pink or Blue Stripe Ticking, White Waffle and Bamboo|
|Recommended:||For use on top bunks, high sleepers and cabin beds in accordance with British Safety standards|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.