|Material:||Solid Pine and composites, with beech legs; plywood slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Silk White and Antique White|
|Dimensions:||L 204cm x W 146.4cm x H 94cm|
|Mattress size:||Double 190cm x 135cm (6ft3" x 4ft6") (sold separately)|
|Furniture:||Full range of co-ordinating furniture available|
When the time comes to upgrade your child to a 'big bed', choose one that will make them feel extra special and all grown-up! Our Sweetheart double bed, painted in silk white, is super stylish and sturdy - they will find any excuse to take themselves off to bed! Beautifully made with classic Queen Anne turned legs and an elegantly shaped headboard, finished with an embossed heart, this children's double bed will make the perfect addition to your child's bedroom.
This design is available in a choice of silk and antique white paint finishes, and complements our matching Sweetheart children's furniture collection.
• Versatile, practical, beautiful – made from solid pine wood and built to last.
• Full-sized double bed with a head and foot board.
• Available in a choice of two beautiful colours - silk and antique white
• Calls for some self-assembly. Too much work? Simply order our assembly service at checkout.
• Looking for children's bedsides and chest of drawers to match? Shop the Sweetheart collection.
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org of 0800 021 9015.