Create a little excitement in your child’s bedroom with this gorgeous high sleeper and day bed combo. It’s so good, the whole family will want in!
As your children grow up, they’ll want a safe place to hang out with friends, write their diaries and read (yes, sadly, away from you). And if you’re lacking room in your home, then creating versatile living space in the bedroom makes sense.
So say hello to the Warwick High Sleeper with Day Bed. It has it all, with space to hangout in style, plus an extra bed for last minute sleepovers. As needs evolve, you can even add a desk.
(No need to move house after all then…Phew.)
Good to know
• Features a full-sized single bed on a raised platform, and a freestanding day bed with two underbed storage drawers on slidey castors.
• The day bed can be positioned under the bed or anywhere in the room.
• The sturdy wide-tread ladder is easy on bare feet, and can be fixed on either side of the bunk and at either end. [JF1]
• This amazingly versatile combo is available in silk white or Prussian blue.
• Requires one single mattress and one trundle mattress sold separately - use our handy mattress selector.
• Made from solid hardwood and built to last!
• Calls for some self-assembly (so assemble your helpful crew or book some help at checkout).
• Optional corner desk available (homework comes first!).
• The upper bed is suitable for children aged 6 and over.
|Material:||Solid Hardwood and composites; plywood slatted mattress base|
|Finish:||Available in Prussian Blue and Silk White|
|Dimensions:||L 202cm x W 102cm x H 177cm; width with ladder 165cm|
|Mattress size:||Single 190cm x 90cm (6ft3" x 3ft) (sold separately). Recommended mattress depth no greater than 19cm. Daybed requires a single trundle mattress 183cm x 77cm (6ft x 2ft 6") (sold separately)|
|Recommended age:||Suitable for age 6 +|
|Safety standard:||Designed to meet BS EN 747|
|Ladder:||Can be positioned at either end of the bed|
|Features:||Day bed (trundle mattress required - not included) which can be used running parallel to, or perpendicular to, upper sleeping platform; two drawers on roll out casters; optional desk available, must be ordered separately (code 2806)|
- We use a range of delivery partners as well as delivering with our own van. We’ll choose the best method to suit your order.
- Our friendly team will contact you to discuss the delivery options available
- Unfortunately third party couriers are contractually obliged to deliver to the threshold of the building only.
- We do not ship part orders so if any item in your order is unavailable, we will wait until the whole order is ready for delivery.
- If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange a next day delivery
- If you need anything else or have any questions, please get in touch – email@example.com or 0800 021 9015.
‘ Good quality and everything worked well ’
‘ Great quality
My little girl loves it ’
‘ Great product - perfect for our needs ’
‘ Excellent ’
‘ Excellent purchase, love the blue colour, well made and the day bed underneath is a perfect sleepover solution as my sons bedroom is small. ’
‘ Good ’
‘ Excellent ’
‘ As Above ’
‘ As Above ’
‘ It was a shame it was incorrectly put together and we have had to wait a further two weeks for it to be correctly done so. The delivery men were not helpful and I had to telephone the office to get them to put the bed together in the way I asked. ’
WHAT’S SPECIAL ABOUT OUR Warwick Daybed
Stand alone daybed
Beautifully designed and looks brilliant however you position it
Sturdy hardwood frame
And a ladder you can position at either end
Roomy underbed storage drawers
Clever cut out handles mean less knobbly bits on which to bump little ankles
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.