Warwick Futon With Mattress - More About Me
Based on traditional Japanese beds, this is the original multi-purpose sleeping solution. The slatted base is easily manoeuvred, and the 100% cotton covered mattress ensures a cosy seat for reading and a comfortable night’s sleep for any visiting friends when the futon is laid out flat.
The slatted base is made from solid pine for strength and stability, and the base is available in either Silk White or Prussian Blue finishes, to co-ordinate perfectly with any of the Silk White or Prussian Blue furniture in the Aspace furniture range.
Adaptable, long lasting and endlessly useful, one day you could see this futon heading off to university with them!
We recommend adding a fitted single sheet to your futon mattress to protect the mattress itself, and if you get bored of the mattress colour, you can swap the fitted sheet to suit your child's decor style.
Good to know
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace have been crowned Best Children's Retailer in 2018 and 2019!
• You're covered by our super 7 year guarantee.
• Versatile, practical and beautiful - made from 100% cotton!
• Multi-purpose and easily manoeuvred.
• The slatted base is made from solid pine to ensure strength and stability.
• Comes in a either Silk White or Prussian Blue finish.
• We're the best at what we do. Aspace is an award-winning children's retailer.
Got any further questions about the futon?
Got any questions about any of our children's futon? Our helpful team of chaps won't keep you hanging around on the phone all day, so you can be sure that if you need any help or anything to do with your new Aspace furniture, get in touch with us today and we'll get you sorted out.
|Material:||Solid pine frame, futon mattress cover 100% cotton|
|Finish:||Available in prussian blue and silk white|
|Dimensions:||As bed: L 191cm X W 80cmm X H 20cm; as chair: H 76cm X W 80cm X D87cm|
|Features:||Futon bed/chair and futon mattress with natural cover|
Need To Know
• We deliver and assemble with our own, friendly delivery team, on a day to suit you. For that reason we will always call you within 24 hours of placing your order (unless it's the weekend, then we'll get straight back to you the next working day) to arrange a convenient day and time.
• Occasionally we will use a carefully selected delivery partner to help us out.
• If your item is in stock, it will be delivered within a few days, so long as you’re ready for your new purchase!
• If you need something in a hurry, please call us – we may be able to arrange next day delivery, and will always try to deliver as soon as possible if not.
• If you need anything else, or have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com of 0800 021 9015.
Free 30 day returns
You can return your product to us for free within 30 days.